The Love of Eyes

It’s a common saying that beautiful girls not common in Engineering colleges. Few of my friends give reason behind this, saying that beautiful girls don’t have sufficient brain to handle it. Few say that girls are not made to do Engineering stuffs as they are too delicate to handle tools. The only reason which I found funny, though reasonable, was that the girls can’t operate Mathematics.

I was a boy…I mean, I am a boy, and that’s why it won’t be shocking news if I opted for Engineering. I had brain and certainly could solve Mathematics too. My parents enrolled me up in FIIT JEE hoping that one day I would make them feel proud by appearing on newspaper’s headline or in any institution’s advertisement hoarding. Our batch commenced for intensive preparation. One could have definitely noticed that the sex ratio of our batch was like one female for each hundred males. Few sections couldn't even provide even a single girl. Thank God! I got two for my section. I don’t know why parents don’t send their beautiful daughters for engineering preparation. I think FIIT JEE has the worst strategy unlike Resonance and Allen. It is stuck to the Engineering entrance only due to which female enrollments are like parts per million. At the same time if we consider for Allen or Resonance, they provide engineering facility along with the medical, which results in most dense population of cute teenager girl at Kota. I can’t say anything about their strategy of teaching but at least they are providing beautiful surrounding to the male students. I can’t imagine how lucky Kota boys are and how sucked we FIITJEEians are.

Soon after commencement of our batch classes started running with the speed of Photon in vacuum and which was the only reason that I was not showing interest to the two girls of my class. My life could different if one of the two would not have asked for my seat. I still remember that I was solving Newtonian Physics and she appeared just in front of me. That was the first time in my lifetime that I looked directly to her eyes. She had spectacle. She asked me for my seat making a beautiful lining on her cheek and slightly tilting her neck. Her voice was so lovely that no man on this earth could deny her request. I quickly stood up collecting my bag and books and offered them my seat as a gentle man. I found a vacant last bench and sat. I reopened my book and resumed my work. I don’t know why I raised my head and started looking to that girl. After ten seconds I re resumed my work, but this time I started thinking about her eyes, whose beauty was not even hidden by her spectacle. They were like, which I always wanted to see.

Days were passing like cats. I didn't get further opportunity to look those beautiful eyes directly. Many times she caught me red handed staring at her from the corner of my book. Her built was not very attractive neither her skin colour was. Her appearance was like semi South Indian girl. Moreover she was from Maharastra itself.
One day while I was using Facebook I opened her timeline and read all of her posts. Few pages ahead I got her Birthday wishes. I read that too. I liked one of the posts which my friend had posted to her.

For next few days it was scheduled as Diwali Holidays so I decided to spend some leisure time with my local guardian. I caught Metro in the evening and reached there. At the main road just before reaching their home I entered a mobile recharging shop and asked the shopkeeper for Electronic Recharge. My mobile phone was in my left hand and my right hand was occupied with my wallet. Suddenly my mobile phone vibrated for a short duration. I unlocked it and discovered a new message from Facebook. I launched Facebook application, till then everything was normal but as soon as I saw her name for the new message my heart started pounding. Adrenaline started flowing with my body fluid. My hand started shivering. I showed a hundred rupee note to the shopkeeper, which was vibrating violently along with my hand. I hadn't read the message yet. The shopkeeper looked at my hand and then to me before taking the note. I quickly came out of the shop and rushed to my local guardian’s home. Without making sound or pressing the door bell I sat on the stairs and calmed myself. Then I opened the message which asked why I had liked the old post from her timeline. I replied that I casually liked while I was scrolling over. Till then she was no more online to read my message. I stood up and pressed the door bell.
The very night I reopened my Facebook account and got her online. Till then I generated sufficient guts in me to chat with her. I started texting her, she too responded to my texts. We shared our basic information. I asked her what she wanted to do in future, on which she replied that she wished to be a journalist. I appreciated her choice and encouraged her. She too asked the same question to me on which I replied that I am fond of story writing so I want to be a novelist. Then only she revealed that she was addicted to novels. The chat continued till 2 pm. It terminated only when she felt sleepy. That semi night was the loveliest night for me. Obviously I was still a virgin then, so it’s no harm to call it the loveliest night.

Our school reopened, now I started sitting just behind her, sometimes a bench ahead, so as to get plenty of opportunity to talk her. She too started talking me. Now, I was quite frank with her. She started sharing her lunch too.

One day she was relaxing her head putting it on the desk facing down with the support of her hand. Gently I engaged my fingers with hers in the same way as it happens in the advertisement of deodorant. She didn't resist but hold it strongly. Soon after passing fifteen or something seconds she got up, took her spectacle back and looked at me in strange facial expression. I was continuously looking her beautiful eyes. Those beautiful eyes were looking at me. Neither I was saying anything nor she. Her eyes were telling everything. It was the world’s most beautiful eyes. I was in love…In the love of eyes…

Author: AKHZAR FARHAN (One who lives happy with the greenery of nature.)
At: 05:30 am    
Place: New Delhi

Comments

  1. Bro don't worry!!!u wil b again in love with somebody else...because we are novelist and we stuck in every good thing which nature create...soon you meet another n another and soo on...beauties...n fall in love with them for a fraction of minute ...of your life...I am sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy
    reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    Feel free to visit my weblog :: sdf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts