After Breakup


All youngsters like love stories. I too use to do the same. But very few of them bother about the painful breakup stories. This time I am the one who is in the group of few. You may not be willing to proceed further any more from here. But if you proceed ahead you will surely the meaning of love and about all elements which make it possible.
I thought to tell you all these things to you because according to me it is better to show your wound to the already wounded than to the doctor, as they can get the entire emotions in a single touch which a doctor can’t imagine even.
I took up my history book and a notebook to my classroom. As soon as I reached there I saw benches and desks inviting me to sit on. They were as calm as water. They resembled me the sight of a cricket match stadium as is after the match. I couldn’t decide on which to sit. My head turned to the girl’s row. My legs supported my head and carried me to the bench on which my love used to sit. I saw the desk on which she used to put her elbow while giving support to her milky white face. For few seconds I imagined her sitting there but soon smiled on myself and landed my butt. I closed my eyes remembering her. Then I could smell her fragrance even after six hours we left the class. Suddenly a deep grief broke down my dream and I started abusing myself. I stood up from her place and sat on mine, I kicked her bench simultaneously, thinking that I was kicking her. I opened my notebook and thought to take relief. I did the same which every writer does. I poured out my blue blood on white sheet of paper so that you can beware before you start liking any female.  

Comments

Popular Posts