My Outburst


I never wanted to be trapped in love. For your better understanding, I hated those who loved. Sometimes, I was tempted to kick off those who took hours standing and talking with their beloved. Not only in my real life, in movies too had I made funny comments on actresses when they did love. You may be thinking why I am telling all these things to you. But soon you will understand how a girl made me liking that which I hated most.
It is a part of my life when I was in class tenth and I had a virgin heart, quite pure and clear. I knew a girl liked me since class seventh, but I never felt any tilt in me towards her. But it happened with me when I understood Ohm’s law from my science textbook. I will not kill up your time, so I am coming to the point which I wanted to convey.
Actually I don’t know how I started loving her but I am not sure of my love, whether it is true or just a teenage attraction. Even now I don’t want to love a girl. It is better to like her and try to make her loving you. But it is quite burden if she started loving you. I am at a tight spot whether to tell her truth or not. I am scaring if she commits suicide. So friends or those who are reading it, please give your kind and valuable feedback to me what to do and what not to.     

Comments

Popular Posts